As I proved to myself last year I will continue to publically declare my goals to my friends, family, and readers through this blog. Because the more people I am accountable to the more pull I get to achieve the goal. I learned this idea from reading Anthony Robbins’s books.
Here’s how my 2017 will pretty much look like:
- Read at least one book a month; 13+ books by the end of 2017.
- Learn speed-reading.
- Adopt a whole food plant based diet.
- Learn to prepare my meals independently.
- Focus more on outdoor workouts.
- Learn a new calisthenics move each month.
- Write at least 100 new articles on Zenomad.
- Publish 3 new kindle books before March.
- Earn at least 1000$ per month passively.
- Buy a Kindle E-Reader or at least a Smart Phone before May.
- Travel twice this year (and never over plan!)
- Donate Blood at least once a year.
- Participate in as many possible vegan events possible.
- Organize at least one “Earthlings Experience” near my locality.
- Be more than I was before.
All the above commitments are solid and unbreakable and I will give my 100% focus in order to end this year by achieving them all.
P. S. This year’s plan is simple and short so that I don’t get overwhelmed. There’s also another reason to keep them easy is to make them look achievable.
Have a fantastic future everyone!