It’s been eight months since I made few commitments to change my life. To be honest – it did change. I don’t have the feeling of wasting a month like I had in past years. Here’s the update where I am now:
1.Read 13+ Books:
Till this day I have finished…
- Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins (Read Review)
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie (Read Review)
- Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus by John Gray (Read Review)
- The Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (2x) (Read Review)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- How Not To Die by Dr. Michael Greger
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Minimalism: Live A Meaningful Life by The Minimalists
- It works by R H J
- Art Of War by San Tzu
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Currently reading Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (Yes, I do read two books at the same time). I am confident that I will be done with these two very soon and I have two other new books on my bookshelf. IT seems I overachieved this goal 🙂
2. Passive Income Source:
Even though I have a passive income source from KDP it’s still too weak to completely depend on it. This goal is the trickiest one to achieve and one of the main one also. I just better keep making progress instead of finding excuses. 🙂
One thing is sure about this goal is that I have a destination ready for the next month. I just have to plan the second one out.
Now my relatives know about veganism (Still stuck though) which I think as a great achievement. I feel more proud and confident being a vegan.
5. Workout and Meditate:
I am regular with my habit of working out 3-5 hours weekly. Feeling awesome. Tried meditating few times but still don’t have it as a habit. (I found reading and writing easier and entertaining)
If you follow my blog you may have already noticed that I haven’t focused on zenomad last month. I got lazy about it and didn’t edit the drafts and neither published new contents. I regret that now because the traffic has dropped… Hahahaha! 😀
2/3 of the year has been passed & there is still some things to change. Something more to achieve. Even though my life really has changed – not a lot or completely but it definitely has changed. I still have things to achieve and neither I can make excuses nor blame myself. I still have 4 months to do my best for the rests.