Like every other month, I write a blog post dedicating to the achievements and failures I have made in the last 30 days. It’s already been 1/3 of the year and I am actually going better than I did before. Sharing updates about the actions I am taking to achieve my 2016 new year resolutions on the blog gives me a strong motivation to take massive action to be more accountable.
- Read 13+ Books: Reading books is one of the main parts of my daily routine. I will always have time to feed my brain cells through knowledge put in pages. I read Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad and that was the 6th book I read so far this year.
- Build A Passive Income Source: I think banks don’t like self-employed people. I am still having problems to have a credit card under my name, I need some time to get a way out of it. Luckily I came to know about “Merch by Amazon” and requested for my invitation. Amazon takes some time to approve accounts cause the Merch is still under construction. I’ll wait and create some graphic designs.
- Travel: No new updates!
- Become Vegan: I can say proudly that I am a pure vegan and spend an entire month without eating milk products by mistake.
- Workout and Meditate: Still doing aerobics and body weight workouts regularly, nothing fancy give an update about it. At least I am consistent and have exercise as a habit now.
- Blog: After March was the worst blogging month of the year for zenomad, I was able to make April the best month of the year. The blog did 4x better than it did in last month. I was following Problogger’s 9-first-step-goals and 4 out of them already. If you are a new blogger go check it, it’s worthy to try.
Conclusion: This month was all about focusing on the blog, but I also learned so much about finance and economics from the book. I got some more reasons to focus on my graphic designing skills and got in touch with so much inspiring information to build my life the way I want it to be. Now I just can’t wait to see what May has to offer…