At the beginning of this year, I publically committed to some goals and promised to take constant and neverending actions towards the attainment of them. I also stated that I will post updates about the monthly progress I made toward those goals. I do this because I learned that telling other’s about my goals will give me more accountability and momentum.
- Read 13+ Books: By far I have finished Awaken the Giant Within, (Re)How to Win Friends and Influence People, Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus, (Re) Four Hour Work Week and currently reading Think and Grow Rich.
- Build a Passive income source: Tried to market a kindle book without any pro-knowledge for the 2nd time and didn’t work that well. Still having the problem to get a Credit Card.
- Travel: Still same as February.
- Become Vegan: Ate dairy product only once and got more inspiration and motivation from Earthlings.
- Workout and Meditate: Continued aerobics and started anaerobic workouts. Ate protein based breakfast regularly and gained a little bit of muscle mass.
- Blog: This was the worst blogging month compared to other two months. I posted just 6 articles and did not touch anything about blog during the 3rd and 4th week of the month.
Conclusion: By far at the end of the first quarter of the year I made progress on each goal I was committed to. There is still 75% left to experiment with my limits.