On the first day of January I publicly posted my top 6 new year’s resolutions. I am committed to massive and constant action toward those goals and post about monthly progress to be more accountable.
Progress so far-
- Read 13+ books: On February I re-read Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People for the second time (Review here) and also started re-reading John Gray’s Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus (Almost finished, review coming soon).
- Build a passive income source: Sill haven’t got a credit card but I am sure I’ll get one soon.
- Travel: Haven’t focused on this area that much but I am sure I will visit Chennai before September 30th. Still have to find the second destination.
- Become vegan: Successfully removed lactose from my home diet and increased the amount of nuts and peas. But there was a big fat Indian wedding where the vegetarian dishes were made using milk. I feel little guilt about it.
- Working out and Meditate: I did some aerobics irregularly during the middle of the month and went back to the routine in the end. I tried to meditate 3 or 4 times this month but still wasn’t constant enough to call it a habit.
- Blog: Published 15 blog posts (excluding goals report) and managed well to keep posting regularly every other day even though there were lots of distractions during the wedding.
Conclusion: No matter what I am up to do there will always be something to distract my focus. So, it’s up to me to give the priority to the tasks which are more important, the tasks which will add values to my life.