Less = More
Imagine a life with less stress, less distraction, fewer expenses and more happiness, more focus on what’s important and smarter way to live a well balanced sound life. Minimalism is a way of life that proves we do not need external influences to find inner peace (aka happiness).
What is Minimalism?
- Minimalism is a way of living life with valuable stuff and less clutter.
- Living a minimal life teaches us the importance of each and every item we are connected to our life. Importance doesn’t only mean the cost but also the value and the connection we have with the item.
- Minimalism is a way to declutter your physical, mental and spiritual life.
- Minimalism is single tasking.
What is not minimalism?
- Minimalism does not inspire throwing away the important stuff.
- You don’t have to throw away your favorite stuff to prove yourself a minimalist.
- You don’t have to own less than 100 items to be a minimalist.
- Being minimalist feels awesome and it’s amazing to see life from this perspective.
- More time, less stress.
- More organised, less clutter.
- Owning worthy products.
- Having more space to breathe in rooms.
- More focus, fewer distractions.
- Capsule wardrobe for lighter travel.
- Fewer appliances, fewer bills, more money. 😀
How to become a minimalist person?
- Start decluttering; remove things that you don’t need.
- Sell, donate or throw away unimportant materials.
- To-do list; Have less than 2 most important tasks per day.
- Never multitask. Don’t leave unfinished task.
- Don’t get obsessed with minimalism. Keep your hobbies.
There are many books and movies like “Into The Wild”, “Up In The Air”, “Fight Club”, “The Bling Ring” etc. which teach us the value of minimalism and inspire us to live a minimal life.
So, what do you think about the concept of minimalism? Let me know through commenting. Feel free to ask questions. I would love to hear from you.