Happy New Year everyone!
In the year 2016 I have decided to make may resolutions public because I have learned that making public commitments creates a motivation to actually achieve them.
Making your goals public: Our success is driven by either pain or pleasure and there is no doubt that pain drives us more than pleasure. Making our goals public we put ourselves in a situation driven by fear. Fear of Embarrassment, fear of being look like a Failure if we do not do what we are committed to do. The fear or pain of it puts us outside of our comfort zone and it becomes difficult to not to achieve those goals – It’s actually awesome to achieve your goals 😀
So, here are my top 6 unbreakable commitments I am going to achieve in 2016:
- I will read more than 13 good books in a year which will educate me to constantly improve every areas of my life.
- I will easily build a passive income source before 30th June, 2016.
- I will travel more than 30 days to push my self out of my environment and my comfort-zone at least twice this year.
- I will be a pure vegan and completely quit animal products for a better health, environment and for animals.
- I will create a habit of working out and meditate every morning.
- I will regularly update and improve this blog.
All of the above commitments are solid and I am planning to achieve them and I will up to date this blog on my process of achieving them.
Here’s a new year to do, feel, experience and learn so many new things – 2016, here I come!